Talent Acquisition Manager
|Job title:||Talent Acquisition Manager|
|Salary:||£50,000 - £70,000|
|Contact Name:||Matt Franklin|
|Job Published:||30 days ago|
Talent Attraction Manager
Are you looking for the opportunity to be part of a fast growing company looking to quadruple in size over the next 3 years?
Are you looking to manage all functions of talent attraction, working closely with the marketing team, whilst having exposure to HR?
One of the leading technology and engineering recruitment solution companies is looking to bring on an experienced Internal Recruiter to support in the delivery of their business strategy.
The company has secured investment to expand globally, with the plans to increase head count in all territories.
· Recruit for the company on a global capacity.
· Working closely with the marketing team to create talent attraction campaigns.
· Aid with HR on boarding.
· Aid in the Employee Vision.
· Hire both graduates and headhunt experienced talent.
· Create assessment days with aid of L&D.
The ideal Internal Recruiter will have:
· Experience within a recruitment or sales driven environment.
· Passion for people development.
· Strategic mind set.
· Experience designing and delivering talent attraction programs.
· Be professional, positive and able to take initiative whilst being straight talking.
· The Internal Recruiter will be the first representation of the company when headhunting so must be well articulated and engaging.