Senior Compliance Officer
|Job title:||Senior Compliance Officer|
|Job Published:||4 days ago|
Senior Compliance Executive
£32,000 - £37,000
This is your chance to join a successful international recruitment consultancy, this company provides specialist Contract and Permanent recruitment services to clients within very specific industry sectors across the EMEA and APAC regions, operating within offices in the UK and internationally.
With the increasing growth of their organisation, they are now looking for a Senior Contracts and Compliance Executive to join their Legal Team. The principal responsibilities below reflect the main areas to be covered by the Senior Contracts and Compliance Executive but due to the constantly evolving nature of the business their needs to be a flexible and adaptable approach to the delivery to the role and the team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Reviewing client terms and commercial analysis of the risks
· Working with the Group Compliance Manager on client negotiation and terms finalisation
· Quality control of contracts (national and international) ensure they are fit for purpose and mitigate risk to Quanta
· Responsibility for compliance with an understanding of international contractor legislation, including but not limited to AWR, IR35, CIS, Opt Out Regulations, A1 certifications; Ftax, Limosa etc
· Conduct Status determinations with Clients as well as Contractors in accordance with IR35 regulations
· To provide support in the preparation and submission of RFI/RFPs/Tenders etc.
· Act as 1st point of contact in team for candidate-based compliance enquiries
· Manage compliance audit processes; plus implementing new compliance processes where applicable
Benefits of the role:
- An opportunity to expand on your International Contract and Compliance Skills within a scaling global company
- With agreed objectives and established business plans there is a clear promotion pathway set out for you to exceed.
- Rewards for the team include weekends away in the UK and abroad
- Flexible Working
- Bonus down to personal KPI’s not done on company achievement (Up to a 5% bonus)
This company believes in recognising success as a team. Their staff are empowered, trusted, and valued.
If you have INTERNATIONAL compliance experience and are looking for a step up into a more senior compliance position apply for this role!