Professional Services- Business Support Role
|Job title:||Professional Services- Business Support Role|
|Contact Name:||Laura Prince|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
Professional services- Business Support Roles
This is an incredible opportunity for an ambitious and hard-working individual to join an extremely niche, market leading recruitment consultancy at its time of rapid growth. You will play an essential role in the on-going development of the business, whilst achieving high personal growth and development.
During the pandemic, we decided to restructure our business which ended in creating two more exciting brands alongside Camino Partners. These involve Camino Search and Cavana Search.
We cover business support roles in the UK (Finance, Marketing, HR, Operations & Legal) and sales & recruitment roles in the USA.
Each brand is different in the way they operate, our overall goal is the same, to improve the people, perception & performance of the sectors we work in!
We are looking for an experienced recruiter who specialises in Professional Services or Office Support to work within our Camino Partners brand. You will be working closely with the CEO of the business, whilst growing your own desk and recruiting within your specialised field. We are looking for someone with proven 360 success who wants to assist in growing the team.
· Sourcing candidates through extensive use of the database; making direct contact with both active and inactive candidates to update details, discuss career aspirations, determine candidate availability, and conduct general candidate screening, updating all information from the database.
· Sourcing candidates by searching external websites such as LinkedIn and Reed.co.uk
· Provide career consultancy to candidates to guide them through the job searching process.
· Arrange and confirm candidate interviews as requested by clients- ensuring that both client and candidate are kept up to date both verbally and by email
· Generating leads through regular candidate contact, market intelligence and research.
· Develop new client relationships by investigating which organisations are recruiting in our marketplace and providing market intelligence regarding existing target clients.
· Reference taking to help qualify candidates and open doors to new clients.
· Manage relationships with candidates and clients ensuring that all quality processes and service level requirements are met.
- 2+ years recruitment experience
· 2+ years within Professional Services or Office Support experience
· Strong work ethic with motivation to succeed.
· Hardworking and career driven.
· Examples of where you have worked under pressure or in a target driven environment.
· Excellent communication skills
· Enthusiastic, proactive, positive thinker and hugely self- motivated.
· Resilient in the face of failure.
As a business we offer something slightly different. Rather than just your traditional recruitment benefits such as lunch clubs and incentive trips (which are always part of our package), we offer a benefits package focused on financial, mental & physical well-being, from helping you to save for a mortgage or understand investing, to 24hr counselling helplines and literally earning cash for your healthy behaviours, we focus on you being happy and healthy!