|Job Title:||Payroll Manager|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £42,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Garratt|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2018 08:22|
Our client is a professional services business are looking for an experienced Payroll Manager to run their group payroll.
Due to the increase in contractor numbers and the growth of the business they now require an experienced Payroll professional to join their team. This role will suit an experienced payroll professional with strong relationship building skills, and an interest in improving internal processes.
Initially, the role will be hands-on but with a long-term view to growing and developing a team of juniors.
- Lead the Payroll department
- Manage timesheet portals & processing of contractor payroll
- Roll out new business processes & policies
- Deal with queries from consultants & contractors
- Ensure accurate and timely management of processing
- Coordinate with FC to ensure goals and objectives of the team are met
- Maintain regular contact with senior members of staff within businesses
- Ensure all procedures are adhered to
- Team and Individual career development
- Review of overpayment reasons / query handling times
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Post monthly payroll journals into the finance system
- Professional attitude
- Strong client service focus (internal and external stakeholders)
- Previous experience working in a recruitment business, processing contractor payroll
- Excellent knowledge of employment law relating to payroll administration: principles, practices and procedures.
- Experience in using a timesheet portal
- Experience in exploiting software packages to make processes more efficient and streamlined.
- Excellent Communications skills – both verbal and written.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's