|Job Title:||Operations Manager|
|Salary:||£38,000 - £50,000|
|Contact Name:||Jon Martin|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2018 12:13|
I am working with a market leading executive search group who are looking for a proactive and driven Operations Manager to cover their highly valued incumbent who is going on maternity leave. The role will initially start as a fixed term contract with an opportunity for the role to become permanent. This is an amazing opportunity to have a lasting impact on an award winning organisation
- Manage the operations function of the company ensuring that all systems are in place to ensure effective day to day running of the business.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the operations of the company to be the go-to person in any day-to-day operational issues and troubleshooting within IT, admin, systems and processes.
- Act as a champion of the Group’s brands, values, vision and ethics with the overarching aim of improving the quality of the Group’s operations across all areas and to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Help to define operational strategy, forward plan and set provisions in place
Within the role it is crucial you exhibit the following skills, characteristics, attitude and behaviours:
- Have an understanding of the business objectives to ensure that all operations processes are aligned with those objectives.
- Identifying business improvement opportunities and proposing those to the relevant stakeholders.
- Set operation plans, SLAs, KPIs and measure team performance against said targets - product metrics
- Management of the CRM database on an ongoing basis - be the point of contact for all key vendors
- Management of disaster recovery/ business continuity and IT security measures
- Full management of the Admin team and Reception function
- Providing induction support to new starters
- User administration of all systems – including Profile, Broadbean, Exclaimer etc.
- Responsibility to make sure the group is fully compliant
- Manage the company’s insurance policies, including annual renewal process.
- Management of ISO accreditations for quality, environment and IT security, ensuring regular internal audits are performed throughout the year.
- Management of the daily operation of the office, ensuring both offices are fully functional and equipped for the business needs
This role will suit a project focused Operations Manager looking for a long term contract.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's