|Job Title:||Operations Executive|
|Contact Name:||Rudie Danso|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2019 10:33|
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work with a global recruitment company. Due to the continued global growth of the business, alongside investment into operational processes, they are now looking to take on an Operational Executive. The ideal candidate will help support the HR, legal and compliance infrastructure.
The successful person will have the opportunity to work in a multifaceted role in a fast paced environment with exposure to a highly meritocratic entrepreneurial collaborative global business.
The role :
- Support a variety of global HR processes, including preboarding, onboarding and offboarding.
- Act as the initial point of contact for the global visas process and support the in-house counsel in the USA for all visa requirements.
- Assist with reinforcing and implementing a range of compliance processes across the global business, including auditing the performance of the process.
- Take full ownership for the management of the global HR inbox which would involve managing the day to day influx and distribution of HR queries from the global business.
- Play a key role in maintaining global HR processes via the HR platform.
- Responsible for the London office management, duties would range from ensuring all necessary supplies are stocked to organising international travel requirements.
- Educated to a degree level.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in a similar support role.
- Commercially aware with the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactive and self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's