|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Jon Martin|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2018 11:24|
Have you worked as a marketing manager or marketing executive in a recruitment environment? Does the idea of launching new brands for a fast growth niche tech consultancy interest you?
I have a fantastic new Marketing Manager role for a small owner managed hyper-niche tech recruitment firm looking to expand into new areas. Having grown steadily over the last 7 years since inception they are on the cusp of an exciting year which will see them build two new sub brands and double in staff numbers. As a marketing manager you will be responsible for the brand launches as well as defining a multi-channel strategy for the original brand.
- Help to build a multi-channel marketing strategy for the original tech recruitment brand – creating, implementing and executing the plan.
- Take full accountability for launching the two new brands (technical testing tool and technical consultancy) creating individual marketing strategies for each
- Manage social media and regularly contribute to the business’ blogs – helping to increase the video content library the business is well knows for
- Oversee the successful events program – planning, organising and executing
- Developing community awareness within the market to add value to all online and offline activity enabling you to maximise results and achieve ROI
- Minimum 3 years experience within fast paced recruitment/sales environment
- Strong varied skill set, good digital and traditional marketing knowledge
- Passionate, energetic, excellent written and spoken communication
- Proven experience of managing events effectively
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please apply or send your CV to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's