|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Contact Name:||Jack Dixon|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2017 15:35|
Are you looking for a broad-ranging marketing position where you will have full autonomy within the role? Do you like the idea of working for a business which is renowned for their great working environment? Do you have a passion for fashion? If you're a passionate marketing professional who is looking for that step up in their careers this is a brilliant opportunity for you.
My client are a market leading fashion and retail recruitment company who are looking to completely overhaul the way in which they market themselves, giving you a fantastic opportunity to get involved in all areas of marketing and stamp your mark on an already incredibly well-renowed brand. Reporting directly in to the CEO, you will have complete ownership of all marketing activities where you'd be responsible for the marketing strategy for the business.
If so, I have a unique position that has become available in a market leading fashion and luxury retail recruitment company. We are looking for an individual with passion for the industry, a strong generalist skill set who can build and take ownership for the marketing strategy.
- Build a multi-channel marketing strategy and then execute it
- End to end production of projects and campaigns
- Developing effective social media strategies to engage and attract candidates, improve brand awareness.
- Help to build a new website for the business
- Manage a range of events, generate leads for the business
- Market research / competitor analysis
- Overseeing Google Analytics, SEO strategies, working with an external agency making sure this meets business objectives
- Writing interesting and thought provoking content on a regular basis
Required experience & skills:
- 4-5 years of Marketing experience / with experience gained in a sales driven recruitment environment
- Varied and diverse marketing skill set
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Stakeholder management and relationship building
- Creative knowledge with ability to implement new strategies
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.