|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Contact Name:||Jack Dixon|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2017 15:35|
Are you looking for a broad-ranging marketing position where you will have full autonomy within the role? Do you like the idea of working for a business which is renowned for their great working environment? Do you have a passion for fashion? If you're a passionate marketing professional who is looking for that step up in their careers this is a brilliant opportunity for you.
My client are a market leading fashion and retail recruitment company who are looking to completely overhaul the way in which they market themselves, giving you a fantastic opportunity to get involved in all areas of marketing and stamp your mark on an already incredibly well-renowed brand. Reporting directly in to the CEO, you will have complete ownership of all marketing activities where you'd be responsible for the marketing strategy for the business.
If so, I have a unique position that has become available in a market leading fashion and luxury retail recruitment company. We are looking for an individual with passion for the industry, a strong generalist skill set who can build and take ownership for the marketing strategy.
- Build a multi-channel marketing strategy and then execute it
- End to end production of projects and campaigns
- Developing effective social media strategies to engage and attract candidates, improve brand awareness.
- Help to build a new website for the business
- Manage a range of events, generate leads for the business
- Market research / competitor analysis
- Overseeing Google Analytics, SEO strategies, working with an external agency making sure this meets business objectives
- Writing interesting and thought provoking content on a regular basis
Required experience & skills:
- 4-5 years of Marketing experience / with experience gained in a sales driven recruitment environment
- Varied and diverse marketing skill set
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Stakeholder management and relationship building
- Creative knowledge with ability to implement new strategies
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's