|Job Title:||Marketing Executive|
|Contact Name:||Jack DIxon|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2017 11:12|
Do you want to join a creative, lively and collaborative environment?
My client is looking for a Marketing Executive who wants to work in an company that nurtures your creative juices, develops your existing skills (and teaches you a few more too!) and gives you a genuine opportunity to progress your career.
CAREER PROGRESSION: One of the current Marketing Managers joined the company in this exact position only three years ago and was progressed within!
FUN CULTURE: Team nights out, away days, team-building activities, marketing incentives and (almost daily) ping-pong tournaments...
BENEFITS: £25,000-£29,000/year (depending upon experience) + 10% perfomance-based bonus + everyone within the marketing team last year was either progressed in their role or susbstantially developed.
This multi-million pound, international company highly values their marketing function and is willing to invest into it - they've grown at a steady rate of 25% each year - which gives plenty of opportunity for you to grow.
- Contribute to the strategic planning or long term marketing plan to drive forward agreed company objectives
- Ensure all brand messaging and design is in line with associated brand guidelines and sales and marketing strategy
- Develop, implement and proactively plan, manage and evaluate multiple advertising, print, email marketing campaigns, client and candidate schemes and incentives, sponsorship opportunities, conferences and events across a variety of channels
- Produce well written creative copy and messaging for online campaigns across all channels to increase candidate and client attraction and maximise brand awareness
- Support special projects, as defined by the Marketing Manager and/or Group Commercial Marketing Manager
- NECESSARY: At least eighteen months' marketing experience within a fast-paced, professional environment
- NECESSARY: A fun, outgoing, creative and ambitious personality
- PREFERRED: Marketing experience within a recruitment company
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.