|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £38,000|
|Contact Name:||Dan Pallant|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2018 17:46|
Management Accountant – City
Our client is a growing professional services business based in the City. As part of a small team you will be responsible for preparing accounts, and adding commercial input at month end.
This role will be responsible for producing the Financial reports and board packs thus providing key Management Information to help drive the growth of the company.
Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Assist Management Accounts preparation
- Assist in quarterly forecasts and annual budget process
- Assisting with annual audit
- Responsible for UK Debt Collection
- Assist in Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Responsible for Consultant commission calculations on a quarterly basis.
- Using journal imports to post all journals into finance system for accounts closure
- Raising Invoices – Both perm and contract
- Responsible for weekly 60-day Cash flow forecast
- Management of the Invoice finance facility.
- Any other Ad hoc duties.
- Management Pack – once a month.
- Sales pack – once a month.
- Graduate / part qualified
- Good systems knowledge
- SUN accounts is desirable
- Experience in a recruitment environment is desirable