|Job title:||Legal Manager|
|Contact Name:||Zachee Mbemba|
|Job Published:||25 days ago|
Our client is a successful organisation that specialises in placing IT and Tech professionals internationally. They are looking for a commercial Legal Manager who has legal experience working in the recruitment industry.
This person will be responsible for running the legal and compliance function and will be the first point of contact with reviewing terms and contracts.
· Conducting all client contract reviews and negotiations.
· Reviewing contracts from European clients
· Negotiating and drafting contracts
· Helping sales team with development and understand of term and contracts.
· Review of office lease, license agreements, supplier agreements
· Handling disputes and defend court claims.
· Liaising with external counsel
· Involvement in employee matters, including restrictive covenants and contracts of employment.
· Updating standard terms of business to ensure they remain aligned with current legislation.
· Attending seminars/webinars to stay abreast of developments affecting our industry.
· Prepare briefing notes for board of directors regarding any legislative changes.
· Handle data protection queries/complaints
Min 1 year experience in recruitment
Knowledge & understanding of all legislation affecting the recruitment industry (e.g., IR35, GDPR)
Understanding of European Law and Compliance
Experience working in a fast pace social environment.