Learning and Development Consultant
|Job title:||Learning and Development Consultant|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £50,000|
|Contact Name:||Sachin Ruparelia|
|Phone Number:||020 3805 5234|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
Are you an ambitious L&D professional in recruitment? Camino Partners are currently recruiting for a Learning & Development Consultant role on behalf of an international and award-winning recruitment company. The company are in an exciting phase of growth and are seeking to expand and improve their L&D capacity to fuel their expansion.
Despite being founded less than 15 years ago, this company now boasts offices in London, Europe, the US and Asia, thanks to their high standards of performance and outstanding expertise in the field.
Reporting into the Director of People, the Learning and Development Consultant will be responsible for overseeing training in the UK, Europe and Asia, managing all training of trainee recruitment consultants and senior consultants. They will work closely with stakeholders to develop needs analysis and will be given considerable autonomy with which to make their mark on the company’s L&D procedures.
Responsibilities of the Learning and Development Consultant include:
· Overseeing UK, EU and Asia training, including academy workshops, performance training and on-desk coaching.
· Liaising with senior management on needs analysis.
· Involvement in instructional design.
· Assisting with the launch and management of the company’s LMS.
The successful candidate for Learning and Development Consultant will:
· Have approximately 2 years’ experience in recruitment sales training.
· Be a confident and personable individual with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
· Have previous experience with instructional design and conducting needs analysis.
· Have flexibility for a limited amount of travel to the company’s international offices.
This is a superb opportunity for an ambitious L&D professional to join a market-leading, niche international recruiter in a business-critical and career developmental role.
PLEASE NOTE THAT CANDIDATES WITHOUT THE PREREQUISITE RECRUITMENT SECTOR TRAINING EXPERIENCE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THE ROLE