|Job Title:||L&D Manager|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £50,000|
|Contact Name:||Matt Franklin|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2020 14:30|
Would you like to be the L&D Manager at a progressive, fast-paced niche technology recruitment firm with multiple global offices? Are you a skilled recruitment trainer looking to move into a more senior role? Are you excited by the idea of joining an award-winning, expanding, multinational firm and helping use L&D to deliver an ambitious growth strategy sound?
As the L&D Manager, you would have the opportunity to develop the existing L&D program, whilst identifying and addressing any gaps in the training delivered. You will deliver training to new starters and focus on rapidly upskilling them into successful billers, with a heavy emphasis on using coaching and e-learning as an integral part of the training.
The company is undergoing an exciting period of growth, looking to double in size within a year and expand its headcount in overseas offices. Their blended learning approach includes a successful e-learning platform. They are highly ambitious and operate a fast-paced, high-performance culture.
The main responsibilities for the successful L&D Manager are:
- Create and adapt successful high-impact training, aimed at a wide variety of employees & stakeholders
- Deliver successful content to new starters and management using a blended learning approach of classroom training and coaching
- Work with senior sales leadership to build upon the role of L&D in the development of all employees
- Manage and develop an existing e-learning platform for maximum impact, alongside training for CRM systems and other recruitment tools
The ideal L&D Manager candidate will have:
- Proven experience of working in a successful L&D function
- Enjoyed success in a recruitment or sales-based background
- The drive and initiative to identify and address gaps in both the existing L&D program and the skillsets of all employees
- Experience delivering training through a variety of methods
Then this role could be perfect for you! This opportunity won’t be available for long, so apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's