Head of L&D
|Job title:||Head of L&D|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £50,000|
|Contact Name:||Ben Zealley|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Head of L&D
Would you like to be the Head of L&D at a progressive, fast-paced niche digital recruitment firm with multiple global offices? Are you a skilled recruitment trainer looking to move into a more senior role,? Are you excited by the idea of joining an award-winning, expanding, multinational firm and helping use L&D to deliver an ambitious growth strategy sound? If so, this is an exceptional opportunity to build upon and deliver a brilliant, high-impact L&D program with proven success!
As the Head of L&D, you would have the opportunity to develop the existing L&D program, whilst identifying and addressing any gaps in the training delivered. You will deliver training to new starters and focus on rapidly upskilling them into successful billers, with a heavy emphasis on using coaching and e-learning as an integral part of the training.
The company is undergoing an exciting period of growth, looking to double in size within a year and expand its headcount in overseas offices. They deliver a blended learning approach to learning, including a successful e-learning platform that is already in place. They are highly ambitious and operate a fast-paced, high-performance culture.
The main responsibilities for the successful Head of L&D are:
- Create and adapt successful high-impact training, aimed at a wide variety of employees & stakeholders
- Deliver successful content to new starters and management using a blended learning approach of classroom training and coaching
- Work with senior sales leadership to build upon the role of L&D in the development of all employees
- Manage and develop an existing e-learning platform for maximum impact, alongside training for CRM systems and other recruitment tools
The ideal Head of L&D candidate will have:
- Proven experience of working in a successful L&D function
- Enjoyed success in recruitment or a sales-based background
- The drive and initiative to identify and address gaps in both the existing L&D program and the skillsets of all employees
- Experience delivering training through a variety of methods
If this sounds like you, then this role could be perfect for you! This opportunity won’t be available for long, so apply now!