|Job title:||L&D Manager|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £50,000|
|Contact Name:||Matt Franklin|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Would you like to be the L&D Manager at a progressive, fast-paced niche technology recruitment firm with multiple global offices? Are you a skilled recruitment trainer looking to move into a more senior role? Are you excited by the idea of joining an award-winning, expanding, multinational firm and helping use L&D to deliver an ambitious growth strategy sound?
As the L&D Manager, you would have the opportunity to develop the existing L&D program, whilst identifying and addressing any gaps in the training delivered. You will deliver training to new starters and focus on rapidly upskilling them into successful billers, with a heavy emphasis on using coaching and e-learning as an integral part of the training.
The company is undergoing an exciting period of growth, looking to double in size within a year and expand its headcount in overseas offices. Their blended learning approach includes a successful e-learning platform. They are highly ambitious and operate a fast-paced, high-performance culture.
The main responsibilities for the successful L&D Manager are:
- Create and adapt successful high-impact training, aimed at a wide variety of employees & stakeholders
- Deliver successful content to new starters and management using a blended learning approach of classroom training and coaching
- Work with senior sales leadership to build upon the role of L&D in the development of all employees
- Manage and develop an existing e-learning platform for maximum impact, alongside training for CRM systems and other recruitment tools
The ideal L&D Manager candidate will have:
- Proven experience of working in a successful L&D function
- Enjoyed success in a recruitment or sales-based background
- The drive and initiative to identify and address gaps in both the existing L&D program and the skillsets of all employees
- Experience delivering training through a variety of methods
Then this role could be perfect for you! This opportunity won’t be available for long, so apply now!