Head of Finance
|Job Title:||Head of Finance|
|Location:||South West London|
|Salary:||£50,000 - £80,000|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Pallant|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2017 09:15|
We are hiring a head of finance to join an international, fast-growing recruitment consultancy in south west London. This is a fantastic time to be joining a business that has previously enjoyed steady growth, and now have global growth plans with a very forward-thinking management team.
The role will be based in an extremely fun and lively office and you will have full autonomy of the finance function. This is a great chance for either an experienced finance professional or strong management accounting stepping up, to make their mark on a rapidly evolving business.
As the head of finance, some of your responsibilities will be:
- Responsibility for the financial accounting within the business – including day to day accounting and bookkeeping
- Implementation of annual budgets and monthly board reporting packs
- Responsibility for accounts receivable
- Prepare accruals for revenue and commissions
- Monthly journals – payroll and prepayments
- Establish and maintain inter-company recharge schedule
- Preparation of quarterly VAT and ECSL returns
- Preparation of year-end accounts
- Must be experienced working within a fast-paced environment with a strong knowledge of accounting systems and Excel
- A positive, can-do attitude, able to work hard to produce high quality work
Experience within an SME environment would be advantageous, and an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual is definitely needed.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's