Group Financial Controller
|Job Title:||Group Financial Controller|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£60,000 - £80,000|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Pallant|
|Job Published:||September 22, 2017 11:19|
An ACA qualified FC is required by an impressive, fast growing SME professional services firm. The role will report to an experienced CFO, who will be rewarding to work alongside. Within this exciting role you will also be responsible for 3 direct reports including a management accountant and 2 accounts assistants.
Some of your key responsibilities as an FC will be:
- Develop a well-structured finance unit with clearly communicated responsibilities to the company, with accuracy and professionalism in mind always.
- Responsible for the review of all finance processes, continually improving ways of working where necessary to increase efficiency of function
- Ensure financial systems are robust and support current activities and future growth
- Produce weekly and monthly reports that stand up to thorough investigation.
- To be responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of the monthly management accounts and assist with the preparation of the annual statutory accounts.
- Produce sales & NFI forecasts
- Able to cover for other finance team members when on holiday including interim processing/credit control
The candidate will be:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA)
- Able to motivate a finance team and develop the skill set of those beneath as well as being an approachable figure and demonstrate good management skills
- Able to make a significant contribution to the commercial aspects of the business with a strategic mindset
- Happy to work within an SME environment
This is a great opportunity for an experienced finance professional to join an inspiring business and learn from an impressive figure as well as mentoring a team below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's