Graduate Recruitment Consultant
|Job title:||Graduate Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||£22,000 - £45,000 plus commission, bonus & benefits|
|Contact Name:||Natasha South|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
This is an excellent opportunity for bright and ambitious individuals to join an extremely niche, market-leading recruitment consultancy at an exciting time in our growth-cycle with the chance to play a pivotal role in the on-going development of the business. Our Trainee Recruitment Consultants will be well-remunerated in a challenging, value-adding and highly visible role with superb prospects for personal growth and development.
During the challenges of COVID-19, we decided to restructure our business, which involved rebranding Camino Partners, and launching two new brands, Camino Search & Cavana Search.
We cover business support roles in the UK (Finance, Marketing, HR, Operations & Legal) and sales & recruitment roles in the USA.
Whilst each brand operates in a different market, the goal is still the same, to improve the people, perception & performance of the sectors we work in! We achieve this by being industry experts, true business partners to all clients and career coaches to our candidates.
As a business we offer something slightly different. Rather than just your traditional recruitment benefits such as lunch clubs and incentive trips (which are always part of our package), we offer a benefits package focused on financial, mental & physical well-being, from helping you to save for a mortgage or understand investing, to 24hr counselling helplines and literally earning cash for your healthy behaviours, we focus on you being happy and healthy!
• Sourcing candidates through extensive use of the database; making direct contact with both active and inactive candidates to update details, discuss career aspirations, determine candidate availability and conduct general candidate screening, updating all information on the database.
• Sourcing candidates by searching external websites such as LinkedIn and Reed.co.uk.
• Provide career consultancy to candidates to guide them through the job searching process.
• Arrange and confirm candidate interviews as requested by clients - ensuring that both client and candidate are kept up to date both verbally and by email.
• Generating leads through regular candidate contact, market intelligence and research.
• Develop new client relationships by investigating which organisations are recruiting in our marketplace and providing market intelligence regarding existing and target clients.
• Reference taking to help qualify candidates and open doors to new clients.
• Manage relationships with candidates and clients ensuring that all quality processes and service level requirements are met.
• A recent 2.2+ Graduate in any subject.
• Hardworking and career-driven.
• Experience in sales or a target driven environment is preferable but not essential.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Financially motivated with a competitive nature and a strong desire to succeed whilst remaining ethical, empathetic and service-driven.
• Enthusiastic, proactive, positive thinker and hugely self-motivated.
• Resilient in the face of failure
• An interest in the world of business.
Salary is £22k basic depending on experience, with £25-45k OTE for year 1, rising to £60-80k year 2 and £100k+ year 3.