|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£70,000 - £80,000|
|Contact Name:||Matt Newman|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2017 12:30|
Our client an international design agency with offices in London, North America and Asia is looking to hire a Finance Controller to help support their continued growth. Reporting into the CFO the successful applicant will need to have a strong technical background with commercial acumen. An individual that can demonstrate strong people management skills, confidence and authority will be provided with the opportunity to develop into one of the next leaders of the business in a highly influential role.
The role responsibilities will include but not exclusive to:
- Accurate & detailed financial and management accounts
- Lead & develop a team of 3
- Oversee international offices and local accountants
- Ensure the performance of existing financial systems
- Managing external banking relationships
- Supporting the CFO in the future strategy of the business
- Liaising with and supporting non-finance senior staff in the business
It is imperative that candidates are qualified accountants with experience of working within a business within the marketing service sector. This is an exciting opportunity in an industry leading business with the potential to move into an FD role over the next couple of years.