A fast-growth PE-backed Fintech business are seeking a Financial Controller to join their impressive & growing team. You would be reporting directly into the CFO and have a clear progression plan to Finance Director.
The key responsibilities are:
- The oversight of both the management and statutory accountsUK and international entities. for the
- Ensuring the production of quarterly and annual reports are completed on time.
- Monitoring the accounting systems and processes, including suggesting areas in which they could be improved.
- To provide in-depth financial analysis to the senior management team.
- Managing an autonomous team of 2.
- Responsibility for monthly payroll and expenses.
- Ownership of the budgeting and forecasting processess.
- Ensuring that the business stays compliant with reegulation as se out by the FCA.
- Working closely with the CFO to develop a financial and operational strategy.
Previous experience required:
- Must have ACA qualification.
- Must be from a Big 4 background (other top 10 accountancy practice background considered if qider experience relevant enough).
- Must have Fintech sector experience.
- PE experience is a bonus!
Looking to pay £70,000-£90,000/year + bonus + benefits package