|Job title:||Financial Controller|
|Contact Name:||Molly Hogan|
|Job Published:||20 days ago|
A fast growth management consultancy in Bristol is seeking a Financial Controller to take complete ownership of the finances and operations in the business. The company has won awards for being incredibly ethical, putting their employees first and are looking to completely break the mould. Their refreshing new take on how to run a business, alongside their charitable work and early growth, bagged them Newcomer of the Year at their industry awards in 2019. In the 3 years since inception, the business has grown to over 50 heads and is looking at opening expanding internationally next year. Due to this impressive growth trajectory, they’re now looking at bringing their finance and operations functions inhouse.
● Be a true partner to an entrepreneurial CEO on an exciting and challenging journey!
● Play a key role in their 3-year exit plan, including doubling the ebitda in the next 12 months.
● Take ownership of the operational and financial management of a fast-growing business.
● Play a key role in managing the UK office from a finance, operational and sales perspective and, next year, the international office.
● Drive the business forwards, working a collaborative, fast-paced and energetic firm.
● Oversee finance, legal, compliance IT, HR & marketing. This person will have overall control of the company’s finance and operations function on a day-to-day basis and build a first-class relationship with the CEO.
● Clear and achievable development plan to Finance Director.
This individual will manage the outsourced finance provider until the business is ready for the finance function to be brought in house. Once the finance function is in-sourced, this individual will ensure the finance function is staffed with high calibre talent and that this talent is consistently developed.
● Professional services sector experience.
● ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
● SME experience.