|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£45,000 - £55,000 +bonus/benefits|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Pallant|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2017 11:35|
An exciting, fast growing professional service business are looking to hire a strong and confident finance manager for their funky offices located near the city. The role is a fantastic opportunity for somebody to make their mark on a finance function and craft the department and its accompanying processes to your liking.
This is a new position and will require somebody to take ownership of all the company’s finances, reporting directly to the board. As a finance manager, the role will involve:
- Implementing or improvement of controls and processes within finance function
- Initial review of finance team and execution of strategy going forward
- Hands-on elements involving transactional duties and coaching of bookeepers
- Maintaining relationships with banks and the upkeep of the invoice discounting facility to ensure cash-flow is sustained
- Dealing with tax issues, all reporting elements including detailed month end and aspects of budgeting
The ideal candidate will be personable and be able to build good rapport with both the owner, board and the team below. Initially this role may involve a restructure of a finance team, and going forward to structure will be up to you to decide.
There is the potential for this role to grow with the company, into an FD position as the team expands, depending on personal and team performance.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London
£70,000 - £80,000
£45,000 - £60,000/year
£30,000 - £50,000
Group Finance Manager
London and Surrey
£45,000 - £60,000
Finance Manager / Junior Financial Controller (Berlin)
£40,000 - £50,000/year (€45,000 - €55,000/year)