|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £45,000|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2018 15:10|
Are you an exceptional, professional Executive Assistant with experience in the recruitment or financial services sector? Would you like the opportunity to work with one of the most successful search and selection businesses?
My client is a highly, prestigious Executive Search firm with an excellent EA network who are looking for a forward-thinking, professional Executive Assistant. With over 50 offices in multiple countries, the successful Executive Assistant will have the opportunity to join a business who supports your progression and development. The ideal Executive Assistant will have first-class communication skills and will thrive working in a fast-paced environment.
- First class communication and interpersonal skills including tact, diplomacy and confidentiality. He/she will be in constant liaison with senior, high profile clients and candidates and is often the first point of contact.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to constantly changing priorities due to the ever-changing and fast-moving environment in which we operate.
- Capable of processing large volumes of work, often under pressure, within structured systems and to tight deadlines.
- Computer literate. Fully conversant with and possesses a recent track record of effectively using Microsoft Word – constant juggling between Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, database and the internet. Inputting, updating, coding and extracting information from the global database to assist in the search process.
- Accuracy and speed in preparation and typing of candidate reports, references, proposal letters, briefing documents, etc, for presentation to the client.
- Initiative to act without direction, eg acting on behalf of the consultant in discussions with clients and candidates.
- A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude to support colleagues and on occasion provide secretarial cover.
- Excellent organisational skills to coordinate international diary and travel for consultants and client/candidate interviews, conference calls and video conferences.
- Ability to use research tools eg the internet for extracting relevant information to be used in compiling company presentations.
- Proven experience of working as an EA within a recruitment environment or the financial services sector
- A Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn CRM system
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's