|Job Title:||Credit Controller|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £30,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Garratt|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2018 11:16|
International Credit Controller – Central London
Our client is an international recruitment business based in the heart of London. Due to the rapid development of the business recently, a brand-new position in the business has been created as they look to develop their finance function. This is an exciting, international credit control opportunity to take full ownership of the Sales Ledger. This is a role ideal for someone looking to gain invaluable exposure to working with international IT businesses and work in a young, hard-working but highly rewarding environment.
The Credit Controller will be responsible for:
· Cash collections regards the Sales Ledger of the Group
· Having to post and allocate of bank receipts on Sage
· Handling weekly production of aged debtor reports for each business unit and the Group, with full analysis.
· Developing strong working relationships with clients, facilitating greater efficiency in payments and query resolutions
· Processing invoices and ensuring they are received by client’s
· Handling invoice adjustments in a timely manner
· Running of credit checks and evaluate customer’s credit allowance
· Generating a weekly Cash Forecast Report
· Managing the purchase order sheet and chasing clients for new PO’s
· Monthly statement runs
The Credit Controller will also assist the Finance team in ad hoc tasks and projects as they arise.
· Experience working in the recruitment sector
· 2-3 year’s handling Credit Control
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's