|Job Title:||Credit Controller|
|Salary:||£23,000 - £26,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Palmer|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2017 11:23|
Our client is an international professional services business based in London. They are looking for a French speaker to manage the finance piece for the business across Europe, they predominantly deal with the UK, France and Germany.
The right candidate will be invovled in a really exciting forward thinking business with a great ledger position with little to no bad debt problems. The sucessful candidate would also be the European contact for HR matters (this duty will be only a few hours per week) mainly dealing with starters and leavers and setting up new joiners. This will give the candidate a chance to learn new aspects of business.
The duties for this role will include but not be limited to:
- Effective collection of Receivables debt by Phone and email to ensure payment receipt within contract terms
- Reconciliation of Receivable accounts and resolution of disputed debt
- Regular status review meetings/calls with Credit Manager
- Daily posting and allocation of cash for UK Office and all European offices.
- Credit checking as required.
- Reporting as required
- Human Resources point of contact
- Such other duties as required from time to time in order to ensure collections and cash allocation are performed effectively
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's