|Job title:||Credit Controller|
|Salary:||£22,000 - £27,000|
|Contact Name:||Connor Rumpson|
|Job Published:||12 days ago|
Credit Controller to join their business on a permanent basis. Some of the key responsibilities are:
- Working as a key member of credit control.
- Effectively maximise cash collections from clients via telephone, email and internal /external meetings where needed.
- Minimise over 60 days debt by effectively managing collection activity and account issues in a target and methodical manner.
- Maintain an up to date AR ledger by ensuring unallocated cash, refunds, write off's and general housekeeping activities are completed in a timely fashion.
- Ensure our credit control systems remains up to date and accurately reflects activity.
- Credit vet all new potential customers and refer upwards any credit rating concerns.
- Deal with customer enquiries and liaise with staff to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Processing all payment received from customers, and any other Data Entry that is needed.
- Dealing with all Insolvency, Administration and Receivership cases.
- Weekly report on cash collections.
This is an excellent opportunity for a target driven Credit Controller and in order to do so you need to have the following skills:
- Must always be able to maintain good customer relations
- Be a team player
- Look outside the box – Innovative
- Great Collaboration skills
- Proven commercial credit control skills
- Experience of dealing with Litigation of accounts
- Strong computer literacy skills
- GSCE Maths and English or equivalent
- ICM qualified or studying ICM (desirable)