|Job title:||Compliance Manager|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £45,000|
|Contact Name:||Zoe West|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Do you want to work for a company that works with some of the largest brands and names across the globe? Are you an experienced Compliance Manager or an Officer looking for that step up?
I am working for a creative recruitment agency that recruits all Back Office Staff into the HQs of some of the largest household names. This role is brand new to the company and will be working closely with the Business Operations Manager. They are offering you autonomous working and the opportunity to grow and develop your own team.
Their offices are stylish and located in the heart of the West End. They have a great family feel about them with incentive trips and weekly social outings.
- Assist with managing legal threats and disputes to the businesses. Investigate, consider and respond to the situation, aim to resolve the issue satisfactorily and avoid legal proceedings.
- Read & review Client own contracts (All Group entities and Tenders), identify risks and draft amendments taking all Regulations and Legislation into consideration. Liaise with Client to change terms in our favour. Prepare Risk Assessments detailing an overview of agreed terms to be authorised by the relevant Director. Attend external client meetings to discuss contract terms where required.
- Read, review and respond to Contractor and Client requests to change our standard terms. Draft amendments for acceptable changes & give sound, logical and consistent reasons for rejecting changes. Record amendments appropriately within the contract.
- Provide training to the sales team on all compliance and legislation so they can advise their candidates and clients when needed,
- Review Client IR35 determinations/assessments from Clients.
- Legal Degree would be a benefit but not essential
- Experience working within Compliance for a busy Recruitment company
- Commercially minded.
- Personable and deals with difficult situations in a professional and calm manner
- Motivated and ambitious
- Can work autonomously and in a team