|Job title:||Compliance Administrator|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £25,000|
|Contact Name:||Zoe West|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Do you have a minimum of one years' experience within compliance? Would you like to work for an agency who have great staff retention & satisfaction levels and who pride themselves in building strong and lasting relationships?
My client is an established recruitment agency that specialises in placing candidates within the Tech and IT sector. They are looking for someone with a minimum of one years' experience working within Compliance at a recruitment company. This client offers a great development structure with your first few months mapped out clearly.
- Complete the on-boarding of contractors
- Dealing with any candidate files that need uploading to the system
- Complete reference and DBS checks
- Manage a busy workload prioritising the earliest starters
- Build strong relationships with the contractors and Consultants
- Maintain the tracker system and help with any improvements
- Minimum of one years' experience working within compliance
- Someone who can prioritise a busy workload and is organised
- Ambitious and want to develop within the company