|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £28,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Garratt|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2017 13:39|
Our client, a fast growth recruitment business are looking for an Accounts Assistant to work closely with the FC and Management Accounts team.
This role is suited to someone with 1-2 years experience and looking to work in a rewarding and growing business where they are given the opportunity to learn and grow.
Below is a list of the role's key duties;
- Assisting Management accounts team
- Verifying payments for approval- checking values and bank details.
- Bank Reconciliations - Reconciling Payments/Receipts made to cashbooks.
- Reconciling all accounts for month end routines.
- Posting transactions
- Posting Purchase Invoices
- Checking staff expenses and company credit cards are compliant to company policies
- Filing invoices and payments - Scanning and archiving
- Assist in managing the purchase ledger inbox
- General administration
- Preferably experience in the recruitment sector
- Experience of high volumes essential and the ability to communicate with both finance and non-finance personnel
- Would suit someone with a financial / admin background keen to learn new skills
- Preferably located within a suitable distance for public transport/driving.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Accounts Payable Assistant
£24,000 - £28,000
Accounts Payable/Employee Expenses Manager
£35,000 - £45,000
Financial Controller - Mat Cover (12 month FTC)
Head of Finance (6 Month Contract)
Depending Upon Experience (Day Rate)
£45,000 - £55,000