|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £25,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Garratt|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2017 09:06|
Our client is a fast growth professional services group based in South West London. They are looking for someone to be responsible for the AR & AP for the business, as well as being mentored into junior accounting work.
The role will required someone to have good inter personal skills, and an ambitious personality looking to develop their career in accounting.
• Accountable for the purchase ledger and/or sales ledger of currently 4 UK companies and 3 foreign companies
• Reporting/ Providing management information
• Credit Control - assisting the credit control / ledger maintenance
• End to end processing of accounts payable and/or accounts receivable.
• Management and supervision of monthly control spreadsheets
• Reviewing the aged creditors and doing supplier runs
• Assisting the team including Group Finance Director with ad-hoc requests and management information
• Any other assistance that the department requires
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's