|Job title:||Accounts Assistant|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £26,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Garratt|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
Our client is hiring for an Accounts Assistant to join their business and support their Management Accounts dept with month end tasks and daily bookkeeping of the accounts.
They require an enthusiastic, professional Accounting professional who possesses strong numerical skills and ideally coming with a good academic record and an enthusiasm for learning. This is a varied “roll up your sleeves” environment and you will get involved with numerous business critical projects outside of a traditional finance function.
To support the growth of the business, this newly created Accounts role will be responsible for helping produce the company’s financial reports including board pack and key management information.
Key responsibilities with include but not limited to:
· Assisting with Month end / Management Accounts
· Accounts payable – processing payments and expenses
· Accounts receivable – billing clients, raising and sending invoices, cash allocation
· Journal postings – assisting with accruals and prepayments
· Bank Reconciliation
· Assisting with month end tasks
· Actively studying towards professional qualification (ACCA / CIMA / ACA)
· Intermediate excel knowledge
· Good systems knowledge
· Willingness to learn
· Passionate about a career in finance and accounting
· Problem solver