Treasury and Tax Manager
|Job Title:||Treasury and Tax Manager|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Manning|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2018 14:51|
Tax and Treasury Manager
Are you an ambitious Treasury Manager with a passion for continuous improvement? Do you want to work for an international market leading firm? Are you to work for a firm who are serious about our progression?
Our client is expanding at an astonishing rate, with 40% year on year growth since inception back in 2006 now boast offices in New York, London, Singapore and Melbourne. This role will give you the opportunity to manage a small team and full autonomy to improve processes.
- Full responsibility to manage tax compliance.
- Liaising daily with important stakeholders on behalf of the group i.e. Banks and tax authorities.
- Group cash management.
- Cash-flow forecasting.
- Managing a team.
- Implementing and improving treasury controls and processes.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Any Ad hoc projects.
- ACA/ACCA qualified.
- Previous experience managing a team.
- History working in Tax Compliance.
- An excellent communicator.
- Good Excel skills.
- Experience as a Treasurer in industry.
- Sage X3.
- Private equity exposure.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Financial Controller - 12 Month FTC
£65,000 - £75,000
Group Financial Controller
£60,000 - £75,000
Management Accountant - 6 Month Contract
£250 - £300
£55,000-£70,000/year (depending upon experience)
Chief Financial Officer
£90,000 - £130,000