|Job Title:||Treasury Analyst|
|Salary:||£16,000 - £18,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Manning|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2018 14:54|
Tax and Compliance Analyst
Are you an ambitious graduate seeking to kick-start your career in Tax and Compliance? Would you like to team up with an ambitious company that has grown at an astonishing 40% year-on-year since 2006? Do you have an entrepreneurial mind-set, with a passion for continuous improvement?
Our Client’s vision is not to maintain, but to keep expanding in its position as a niche market leading professional services business. To achieve this we need hardworking, ambitious and adaptable graduates who are serious about career progression. In this role you will get immediate mentorship and exposure to industry renowned directors and managers.
- Processing accurate tax returns on behalf of the group.
- Dealing with tax related queries.
- Tax data analysis and reporting
- Reporting on cash positions.
- Investigating discrepancies.
- Working closely with the board to educate them on the groups tax landscape.
- Working closely with an ever-growing finance team.
- Good analytical skills
- Good excel skills.
- Able to manage many projects.
- Degree educated (ideal).