|Job Title:||Group Treasurer|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £45,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Garratt|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2018 11:12|
Are you an ambitious and confident Treasurer looking for more autonomy in your role? Would you like the opportunity to work with an industry renowned global CFO? Does the prospect of managing important stakeholder relationships excite you?
Our client is an internationally expanding professional services firm, based in London Bridge. We are seeking an analytical and assertive treasurer who is confident in their ability. Being responsible for intercompany and group accounts, this is an excellent opportunity for the right person to be instantaneously integral to an exciting success story.
- Full management of working capital, with full autonomy to improve processes.
- Producing weekly STCFs
- Managing multi-currency accounts and transactions.
- Dynamic analysis and forecasting cash positions.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with banks across Europe.
- Allocating cash to enable the group to achieve strategic objectives.
- Cashflow analysis on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Provide consultative advice to senior group members
- Working closely with Finance Manager to ensure smooth Credit Management.
- Assisting with audit process.
- Previous experience dealing with Invoice discounting/factoring
- Confident building highly professional relationships
- Have good Excel skills and excellent attention to detail
- Must be self-motivated, able to prioritize, and multitask to meet daily deadlines.
- Degree educated.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Group Financial Controller (6-Month Temp to Perm)
£70,000 - £90,000 (depending upon experience) + excellent benefits package
Credit Control (1 month - temp to perm)
City of London
£20-000 - £28,000
Director of Learning and Development
£60,000 - £80,000
Part-Time Financial Controller (3 days per week)
£65,000 - £80,000/year