|Job Title:||Training Manager|
|Salary:||£45,000 - £55,000|
|Contact Name:||Ben Zealley|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2019 18:15|
Would you like to work as the Training Manager in an incredibly successful global IT recruitment firm? How does using your experience as a successful recruitment consultant to train all new starters joining the firm in successful delivery practice sound? Do you want to work with a wider L&D team to progress your own skill set, whilst working as part of a hugely driven and high-performing culture.
As the Training Manager, you would be responsible for providing training on delivery and the entire candidate process to all new starters joining the firm. You would have significant responsibility for managing and guiding new starters throughout their first 3-9 months within the firm, to the point where they are fully trained in best delivery practice. Whilst there is established successful training material in place, you would have the freedom to build on this, developing your expertise around content creation.
The client is a very ambitious, dynamic and rapidly growing multinational recruitment firm, focusing on contract IT recruitment. They have significant growth plans both geographically and within the sectors the operate within, having already become market leaders in these sectors. They place a large emphasis on employee well-being and up-skilling, leading to a long and fulfilling career.
The main responsibilities for the successful Training Manager will be:
- Providing world class training and induction on delivery and the candidate process to all new starters joining the firm
- Managing and guiding new starters through their first months in the firm, ensuring they remain on track and develop all required key competencies to a high standard
- Working with senior stakeholders to develop training in place, ensuring it is always maintained at the highest quality.
The successful Training Manager candidate will have:
- At least 1-2 years of experience working as a successful recruitment consultant, crucially working on a contracts desk
- Experience working in a training role, where they have coached delivery and the candidate process to a high standard in the context of a contracts desk
- The drive and desire to progress rapidly within the firm and take on a variety of responsibilities
This role could be perfect for you! This opportunity won’t be available for long, so apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's