Temporary Office Manager
|Job Title:||Temporary Office Manager|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £30,000|
|Contact Name:||Kianna Briggs|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2018 10:59|
Immediately available or on a one weeks' notice period? Want to work for one of the nicest design agencies in London with experts in the Media & Creative industry?
My client is looking for you!
My client is a creative brand and design agency delivering creative solutions for some of the worlds biggest and most famous brands. The are looking for a temporary Office Manager with at least 2 years experience in a similar role. The ideal Office Manager will have experience streamlining processes and systems. This is an excellent opportunity for an Office Manager who is able to identify inefficiencies, suggest and implement improvements and communicate this brilliantly with the team so that everyone is on-board and swimming in the same direction. You will be immediately available and open to a temporary position.
- Serve as the key person for office management duties including maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment, bills etc
- Coordinate with IT on all office equipment and software requirements.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with our office landlord and service providers.
- Liaise with facilities management, including reception, cleaning, catering and security services.
- Manage the company running costs, subscriptions and team expenses, and keep accurate and timely reporting.
- Ensure all suppliers are invoicing correctly and invoices are paid on time.
- Facilitate account management to make sure the team is billing clients accurately and on time
- 2 + years of proven experience working in an office management, operational or administrative role.
- Great attention to detail and the maturity to handle confidential information is a must.
- Exposure to working in a growing organisation, assisting the senior team in running the business.
- Excellent time management and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Great verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate with all levels of Executive/Senior staff and clients.
- Media & Creative experience is desirable
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's