Temporary Administrator - Immediate start
|Job Title:||Temporary Administrator - Immediate start|
|Salary:||£8,00 - £10,00|
|Contact Name:||Kianna Briggs|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2018 14:43|
Do you have at least 6 months' admin experience? Are you immediately available?
My client is a 50 million t/o national, recruitment company with an excellent reputation who are looking for an immediately available temporary administrator to join its dynamic team. The ideal Administrator will have at least 6 months' experience and possess a positive attitude. The successful Administrator will have the opportunity to join an exciting team and experience a fantastic culture.
- Coordinating weekly stationery, staff food/office supplies, and team lunch orders and ensuring supplies are continually monitored
- Liaise with other teams and assist them with project administration when required
- Managing all meeting room bookings for the London office teams and their candidates
- Being the first point of contact for all office-based enquiries including desk space, ID badges and security passes
- Receiving, screening or redirecting all incoming calls
- Receiving and distributing or securely storing all deliveries to the office
- Ensuring neatness and security is a priority at all times in the office, keeping meeting rooms clean and clear, and ensuring all health and safety policies are being adhered to by staff, and informing the Facilities team of any issues
- Ensuring all office and building administration is kept up to date in liaison with our building manager
- Managing the reception and ‘info’ company inboxes
- Interact with external and internal staff professionally and confidently and ensure regular office pick-ups and contractors are booked in to ensure the smooth running of the building
- At least 6 months' experience in an office environment
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures.
- Proficient in MS office and using Microsoft Windows desktop software.
- Strong emailing and personal communication abilities.
- Proven experience of working in a demanding office environment.
- High level of attention to detail and ability to handle complicated tasks with confidentiality and security.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's