|Job Title:||Team Assistant|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £30,000|
|Contact Name:||Kianna Briggs|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2018 16:32|
Are you an outgoing, confident Team Assistant or a junior Personal Assistant with experience working in a busy environment? Are you immediately available or able to get your foot in a new role in the next week?
My client is a highly reputable recruitment company based in Central London who are looking for a Team Assistant to join its fast-paced, energetic team. As a Team Assistant, you will possess a positive attitude with the ability to multi-task. The successful Team Assistant will have at least 2 years' experience in a similar role and thrive working in a team environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Team Assistant to join a dynamic team and an established business.
- Assist with arranging external and internal meetings, demonstrating exceptional standards of customer care, contributing to repeat business and, as a consequence, helping to convert contacts into future clients
- Ensure all project and programme information is recorded and kept fully up to date on the in-house database and that line managers are fully briefed on specific, relevant information, in a timely fashion.
- On a daily basis, manage diaries, organise travel and accommodation in advance and to the most cost-effective route.
- In consultation with line manager, provide general research support and assist with surveys and benchmarking projects.
- Develop strong relationships within the team and work in a collaborative way to ensure knowledge is shared and best practice is implemented as part of a continuous improvement cycle
The ideal person will have/be:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a support role with a winning business environment, preferably within a global executive recruitment or professional services environment.
- Strong ability, passion and total commitment to ensuring efficient, effective systems, process and procedure management; demonstrable evidence of accuracy, organisational efficiency and outstanding attention to detail
- Has a ‘can do’ approach and proven problem-solving skills; able to handle difficult situations and to manage a demanding and diverse workload, adapting quickly according to the requirements of the team and to request outside of the team
- Excellent telephone and administration skills
Please note recruitment sector experience is desirable
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Development Support Assistant
£25,000 - £30,000
Office Manager/Personal Assistant
City of London
£30,000 - £40,000
£18,000 - £20,000 + OTE up to £35,000
£18,000 - £21,000
£18,000 - £21,000