Are you an experienced administrator with the competence to support a high performing team? Are you genuinely interested in diversity inclusion in business and would like that reflected in your job role?
My client is a vibrant executive search company focused on levelling the playing field for diverse leaders for executive and non-executive roles. They love diversity and strive to be at the forefront of innovation.
This could be a great opportunity to join an inspiring entrepreneur in an exciting and expanding venture and to be part of something very special!
- Manage incoming calls to the team and field general enquiries to the relevant individual when appropriate
- Help organise team diaries through room booking and scheduling external meetings
- Manage the presentation of Client proposals and candidate reports
- Direct support to the Head of Operations
- Prepare presentations on PowerPoint and Prezi
- General research assistant to team (Contacts/Headhunting etc.)
- Team helpdesk liaison officer for ad-hoc database and technology issues
- Product research and purchasing goods for the office
- General ad hoc duties & errands
- Would expect someone with a minimum 3 years’ office administration experience
- High level skills in Microsoft Office suite
- Should be a highly organised and proactive individual with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, including a professional telephone manner
- Should be a self-starter and able to operate successfully under minimal supervision
- An ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Enjoys working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.