|Job Title:||Talent Manager|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £40,000 + commission|
|Contact Name:||Gary Marshall|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2018 08:49|
Are you a Rec2Rec, Internal Recruiter or Talent Acquisition specialist looking for an exciting new challenge? Do you like the sound of joining a well-established international Executive Search consultancy?
An award-winning, fast growing independently run international Executive Search are looking for an enthusiastic & engaging Talent Manager to play a pivotal role in their continued success. In this role you will have the opportunity to lead the internal recruitment function and be one of the brand ambassadors to the business in the UK and abroad.
*Candidate Sourcing – Headhunting and finding the best talent in the market, for both experienced and entry-level hires. Writing engaging adverts in line with the brand tone. Utilise all available job boards, headhunting and utilising social media outlets. Networking and planning events or activities with prospective candidates.
* Process Management – Manage advert responses, ensuring to get hold of the best talent quickly. Uploading candidates to the database. Updating the database throughout the process. Providing candidates with constructive feedback. Sending contracts to new hires and ensuring return of contracts prior to start date. Supporting inductions and the onboarding process. Monthly preparation of your stats and hiring ratio’s.
* Interviews & Closing – Professionally interacting with candidates at all times. Conduct effective pre-screening interviews in person to ascertain suitability. Conduct formal telephone interviews to determine if a candidate is suitable to meet a Director. Conduct preparation and debriefing conversations before and after interviews. Give verbal offers & produce formal written offers. Securing candidates acceptance once they have been offered.
* Matching & Selling – Developing an understanding of the business ensuring you can confidently sell the business and the role. Understanding the needs of the business and the Directors. Match CVs against job descriptions. Generate candidate shortlists. Selling the candidates in to directors once you’ve assessed suitability.
* At least 2 years’ experience working in an Internal Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, Rec2Rec or similar position within a fast-paced Recruitment Consultancy.
* Strong desire to attract talented professionals to work for the brand.
* Creative in differentiating your approach and capability to sell the business to prospective candidates.
* Pro-active, resilient, self-motivated and capable of working under pressure.
* Stakeholder and candidate focused.
* Enthusiastic and confident.
* Approachable, honest and trust-worthy.
* Ability to work to best practise standards.
* Capable of gaining buy-ins from others and shows the advantages and benefits of own ideas and strategies.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's