|Job Title:||Talent Manager|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £55,000|
|Contact Name:||Tomas Wood|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2019 15:52|
Are you a skilled recruitment trainer with the ambition to progress into independently heading up a high performing Talent function? Would you like the opportunity to create and implement an innovative learning structure to aid the development of the next generation of recruiters and ensure full engagement? If so, this is an exceptional opportunity for you.
My client is a multiple award-winning medical recruitment business with the aim of being to be a market leader in niche and innovative medical talent solutions. This company will provide you with an opportunity to progress your career and further development of your training skillset.
- Writing material/programs, including classroom, induction and desk casing (one-to-one) training for employees throughout the business
- Carry out training for all levels of management within the company
- Liaise with other managers within our clients L&D function in order to meet the company’s specific training needs and identify methods to provide effective support for all consultants
- Converse with this companies’ clients to highlight the importance of the entire 'customer journey’ for employees and identify ways in which this process can be improved
- Oversee an effective induction process for all employees joining the company whilst ensuring active engagement
Key skills/experience required:
- 2+ years experience in training experienced sales consultants within a fast based sales lead environment
- Training qualification – CIPD / NLP / TAP
- Thrives and enjoys a fast paced and hard-working environment and has the ability to bring new ideas to the L&D function within the company
- Engaging, proactive and has with the ability to communicate effectively with consultants and other stake holders within the company