Talent Development Specialist
|Job title:||Talent Development Specialist|
|Salary:||$50,000 - $65,000|
|Contact Name:||Jon Martin|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Are you an enthusiastic and ambitious recruitment trainer or potentially a proven recruitment professional looking to take your first step into training? Does the opportunity to make a real difference within an L&D function of an enterprising and international recruitment company excite you? If yes to both of these questions then this could be the perfect role for you.
My client is one of the most successful and renowned global recruitment groups in the world with offices spanning across 4 continents. In their New York office (North America HQ) they are actively seeking a talented individual with a passion for L&D to provide effective coaching and training and run a range of their training programs within his high performing office.
This opportunity will see you reporting into a talented L&D professional with nearly 6 years development experience in and will provide you with an opportunity to develop your skills and progress your training career within a fantastic business.
Talent Development Specialist:
· Delivering their blended learning programs, including classroom, induction and desk-based-coaching (one-to-one) training for new starters and consultants within the office.
· Continually work with the Talent Development team to continually develop the effectiveness of the being provided
· Liaise with other managers within our clients L&D function in order to meet the company’s specific training needs and identify methods to provide effective support for all consultants
Experience / Role Requirements:
· 2+ years experience in delivering and developing Sales Training and/or 3+ years as a high performing salesperson with evidence of building, coaching and training successful teams
· Strong organizational skills, able to plan, communicate and present effectively.
· Excellent communicator with a positive attitude, comfortable delivering training material ranging to junior consultants up to directors