Talent Acquisition Manager
|Job title:||Talent Acquisition Manager|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £40,000|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
Talent Acquisition Manager
Would you like to head up the talent acquisition function for a hugely successful, expanding recruitment agency? Do you want to expand your skillset and experiences, whilst working as part of an incredibly high-performance business? How does expanding your skillset to include HR & L&D, whilst becoming fully qualified along the way sound?
As the Talent Acquisition Manager, you would be responsible for taking control of the entire end-to-end talent acquisition process. The firm is looking to expand rapidly over the next few years, making this a critical position moving forwards. You would be recruiting for positions from entry level all the way to director level, and there is significant potential for additional junior talent acquisition hires reporting into you. Alongside this process, you would have the opportunity to take a lead on HR, employee engagement, and L&D, making this an incredible opportunity to advance your own skillset in a range of different avenues.
The client is a market leader in high level financial recruitment, and consistently undergoing over 50% growth year on year. They are incredibly high performing, with the average monthly fee per head almost double the industry standard. Taking this growth further, they have a robust plan to expand internationally into Europe and the USA over the next few years. This means there is a significant opportunity to work with senior internal stakeholders to really shape the nature of this growth over the next few years, and to get involved across all areas of the firm.
The main responsibilities for the successful Talent Acquisition Manager will be:
- Taking responsibility for the entire end-to-end talent acquisition cycle.
- Proactively sourcing, headhunting and building relationships with the highest achieving talent on the market.
- Conducting a range of interviews with all candidates entering the firm, and ensuring all stakeholders are as involved in the process as necessary.
- Growing into a lead position on a range of HR experiences, including but not limited to L&D, employee engagement and culture.
- Working with senior stakeholders to create a coherent strategy surrounding all future hires.
The successful Talent Acquisition Manager will have:
- A few years of experience working as a recruitment consultant, with demonstrable success.
- Experience working in an internal/talent acquisition role for a company in a relevant industry, with demonstrable success.
- Strong educational background.
- The drive and desire to work in a high-performance environment, whilst developing their own skills and making the most of the opportunities available.
This role could be perfect for you! This opportunity won’t be available for long, so apply now!