Talent Acquisition Lead
|Talent Acquisition Lead
|£35,000 - £45,000
|23 days ago
EXPERIENCE WITHIN THE RECRUITMENT/EXECUTIVE SEARCH INDUSTRY AS AN INTERNAL TALENT ACQUISITION IS ESSENTIAL FOR THIS ROLE
My Client, a global, successful Executive Search business are looking for a Talent Acquisition professional whilst they embark on the search for their search for ambitious people who want to learn and operate in a truly business-focused environment, whilst being able to thrive and progress in a true performance/reward/employee driven business. They are looking to over double their headcount this year, and continue this growth moving forward.
Reporting directly to the co-founder, this is a great opportunity for a TA professional to join a business offering huge progression including the opportunity to own and lead their TA function.
• Using search techniques such as LinkedIn Boolean to attract and build relationships with passive & active candidates.
• Carefully qualifying candidates against specific role requirements and company culture.
• Managing your candidates’ expectations, ensuring they are kept engaged and informed throughout their experience.
• Participating in face-to-face interviews, learning how to conduct competency, behavioural, and situational-based interview scenarios.
• Developing a strong market understanding inside the search sector with direct competitors and within our chosen sector specificities, to better identify appropriate candidature at both junior and senior level.
• Hiring mainly senior hires, alongside the occasional grad.
• Working with hiring managers to understand their current & future needs to ensure you have a consistent pipeline available.
• Support with the international expansion starting with their office within the US.
• Assisting the Directors in building long-term relationships with experienced talent, to help create a pipeline over the next 2-3 years, being proactive in identifying gaps within the team, and finding solutions with external hires.
• Working closely with the marketing department to support/lead our efforts in employer branding.
• Engaging directly with schools, colleges, and universities to understand upcoming career events to identify new talent, who are seeking opportunities within the recruitment industry.
• Support and welcome new starters, ensure they integrate into the business and make leadership aware of any further support that may be needed to help their integration or training
Skills and Qualifications:
• Previous experience in talent acquisition or internal recruitment.
• Ambition, drive, and strong interpersonal skills.
• A progressive and career-minded personality that thrives in a high-performance environment.
• Competitive mentality with a proven track record.
• Someone who has an interest in L&D or HR would be an advantage.
• Ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels.
• Understand how to control and manage the recruitment process.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages with strong Excel Skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.