|Job Title:||Staff Accountant|
|Location:||Santa Monica, Los Angeles|
|Salary:||$60,000 - $80,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Garratt|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2019 08:21|
Our client comprises a team of ambitious individuals with an ambitious growth strategy, unparalleled market knowledge, unwavering drive and steadfast efficiency that define their success.
They've grown rapidly internationally, opening several US offices, of which LA is the hub. After hiring a new FD recently, they now plan to add support for their Month End prep, and someone who wants to grow into a Finance Manager's or Controller's role.
Experience in a high growth services business is imporant, as the business will be ever changing, and looking to continuously improve processes and infrastructure.
- Experience using multicurrency and multi entity practices.
- Accounting experience with an organization with $50 million in revenue or greater.
- Ability to pull analytics and solve financial problems.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Intellectual curiosity for corporate finance and M&A.
- Complete detailed review of reconciliations for both balance sheet and P&L
- Manage monthly reporting process and completion of monthly reporting package
- Analyze variances and
- Assist with budget preparation
- Assist with tax preparation
- Maintain general ledger
- Supervision of AP and AR
- Guide and assist junior staff with maintenance of AP and AR ledgers
- Assist accountants with transactional postings
- Assist with annual audit preparation
- Assist with corporate tax information requests for calculations
- Ad hoc requests
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's