Specialist Billings Administrator
|Job Title:||Specialist Billings Administrator|
|Salary:||£18,000 - 22,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Palmer|
|Job Published:||August 24, 2017 18:52|
Our client is a leading professional services business, looking for a driven billings administrator to join their specialist billings team. This company is looking for someone who has experience in a billings role or something similar. The chosen candidate will get excellent support and encouragement from their team leader who will look to train them in a way giving them great progressional routes. This business is an amazing company to move through the ranks in as they invest heavily in their employees and are massive advocate of organic growth.
The job responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Enter supplier invoices onto Tempest.
- Processing of supplier invoices on Eclipse.
- Exporting timesheets from Eclipse and importing them into Tempest.
- Matching timesheets to invoices.
- Calculating the supplier payroll and sending supplier remittances.
- Generating accurate Costings.
- Maintaining professional relationships with suppliers by:
- Updating supplier query logs.
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Regular communication with suppliers’ Accounts Receivable teams in relation to payments and queries
- Accurate filing of invoices.
The Ideal candidate will be:
- Ambitious (with amazing progression routes the candidate could be promoted through the ranks very quickly and a want to do this is a must)
- A great team player
- High attention for detail
- Excellent priortising skills are a must
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's