Sole Credit Controller
|Job Title:||Sole Credit Controller|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £35,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Garratt|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2018 10:20|
Our client is a high-end, professional staffing firm based in Central London. They are looking to hire a sole credit controller to manage the end to end process of credit control whilst working alongside 3 others in Finance. The vacancy is a new role for the business due to continued expansion!
They are looking for a confident self-starter who is interested in the process & systems side to credit control and also has a broader understanding of the AR & Reporting side. The right candidate should also be able to liaise with senior management on a regular basis and be open to working in a target-driven environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Liaising with clients to ensure payment are made in line with terms
· Liaising with clients and Consultants/Administrator where invoices are queried to ensure all disputes are resolved
· Cash allocations from bank onto system
· To create or improve credit control processes
· A need to be pro-active and able to build a rapport with the team and clients.
· Flagging any issues to Finance Manager early and escalating where appropriate.
· Dealing with queries as and when they arrive.
· Targeted on reducing aged debt & DSO for the business
- Ideally experience as a credit controller within a recruitment company
- A firm but fair attitude towards collection and maintaining client relationships
- Able to build strong relationships
- Experience of designing new processes
- Flexible attitude
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's