Software Application Trainer
|Job Title:||Software Application Trainer|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £30,000|
|Contact Name:||Gary Marshall|
|Job Published:||February 15, 2018 14:42|
If you are passionate about delivering training and want to take on a new challenge, then this Software Training role is what you have been looking for!
A technology company providing software to the recruitment industry is looking for someone friendly and flexible to join their team. This small but sociable company, who provides a home away from home working environment is ideal for anyone who wants to feel like they are making an impact.
The Software Trainer will enjoy the benefits of working alongside a well-established team who will provide full training, support and guidance. This client facing role will mostly involve online training but you must be flexible for travel as and when needed!
- Deliver software training to client’s employees
- Produce reports after the training
- Prepare training documentations and related administrative tasks
- Contribute towards the continuing development of the training course materials
- Assist the helpdesk support team
- Undertake project work as requested by the direct manager
- Occasional travel requirements within the UK
Essential skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 year’s experience providing IT / software training (ideally some online training experience)
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's