Senior Payroll Administrator
|Job Title:||Senior Payroll Administrator|
|Salary:||£24,000 - £28,000|
|Contact Name:||Oscar Cabrera|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2017 09:58|
Our client, a large, professional services business, is looking for a senior payroll administrator who is experienced and demonstrates a good understanding of payroll. This is a fantastic opportunity for career progression in a thriving payroll team. The successful candidate must have knowledge of processing PAYE, experience processing a high amount of payroll documentation, and a decent understanding of using Excel. Ideally, our client would expect between 2-3 years’ experience of payroll.
- Processing of weekly payroll submissions/ monthly templates - received from client sites/branches
- Processing of all aspects of payroll documentation including Statutory Sick Pay, Parental Pay, Attachment of Earnings orders, Payroll Giving, Union Deductions, Pensions, Save as you earn, Student Loans, NI exemptions
- Processing of overpayment's, YTD manual adjustments/net pay amendments and completion of manual calculations
- Assisting with the RTI and Auto Enrolment process as appropriate
- Achieve deadlines, monitor progress and removes barriers where possible, to ensure that work is completed on time.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's