Senior Payroll Administrator
|Job Title:||Senior Payroll Administrator|
|Salary:||£24,000 - £28,000|
|Contact Name:||Oscar Cabrera|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2017 09:58|
Our client, a large, professional services business, is looking for a senior payroll administrator who is experienced and demonstrates a good understanding of payroll. This is a fantastic opportunity for career progression in a thriving payroll team. The successful candidate must have knowledge of processing PAYE, experience processing a high amount of payroll documentation, and a decent understanding of using Excel. Ideally, our client would expect between 2-3 years’ experience of payroll.
- Processing of weekly payroll submissions/ monthly templates - received from client sites/branches
- Processing of all aspects of payroll documentation including Statutory Sick Pay, Parental Pay, Attachment of Earnings orders, Payroll Giving, Union Deductions, Pensions, Save as you earn, Student Loans, NI exemptions
- Processing of overpayment's, YTD manual adjustments/net pay amendments and completion of manual calculations
- Assisting with the RTI and Auto Enrolment process as appropriate
- Achieve deadlines, monitor progress and removes barriers where possible, to ensure that work is completed on time.