Senior Marketing Executive
|Job Title:||Senior Marketing Executive|
|Salary:||£28,000 - £35,000|
|Contact Name:||Jon Martin|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2017 11:44|
Sick of your current position? Looking to join a fast growing international recruitment marketing team?
Good, the point of my client's role is to generate awareness of their global brands, deliver innovative marketing to their clients and candidates, leveraging paid and owned media while maintaining brand consistency and identity. As a marketeer working within the business the top priority is to help people understand the benefits of working with the business through clear marketing campaigns that give consumers the best experience.
It is essential that you have a disruptive streak, the current team are helping revolutionise recruitment marketing - maybe you can join them on their journey?
- Successfully deliver a wide variety of marketing and innovation activities in line with the global marketing strategy
- Develop inbound and outbound marketing campaigns, using a customer journey and funnel approach, ensuring all activity is tracked, measured and optimised.
- Plan and manage the execution of integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns, to include email, online and social marketing, to build awareness, generate new business leads or progress prospects through the funnel.
- Juggle and drive a range of projects simultaneously.
- Manage and build strong relationships with internal and external teams.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- You’ll have a strong sense of prioritisation, with the ability to manage competing demands and quickly get to grasps with what’s required.
- Experience with using analytical software e.g. Google Analytics / Tableau
- A strong and effective communicator, both verbally and written
- High energy, with a positive and proactive attitude
- Keen to work creatively and analytically, with a data-driven focus
- Confident working autonomously in a matrix structure, managing multiple stakeholders, influencing senior colleagues and supporting more junior team members.
- Thrive when faced with change and use initiative and excellent problem-solving abilities to overcome challenges
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's