Senior Marketing Executive
|Job Title:||Senior Marketing Executive|
|Contact Name:||Jack Dixon|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2017 10:56|
Are you looking for a challenging new position which you will have a broad-ranging role with the support of a Head of Marketing? Do you have an interest in politics and current affairs? Does a position which you allowed you to rub shoulders with famous faces of the political sphere sound exciting to you? This is a fantastic opportunity for you.
The company have a reputation for having a great office environment, are internationally renowned within their field and have won awards for the quality of the content which they produce. They are looking for a marketing professional who is ready to take the next step in their career and take ownership of several different areas, whilst working closely with the Head of Marketing in the creation of their marketing strategy going forwards. They are currently in the process of creating a new website and this is a great opportunity to get involved with that project.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with the Head of Marketing to deliver the strategic marketing programme across the UK and Europe
- Ownership of events, with around 40 a year being hosted you will be working closely with the consultants in the creation and execution of these
- Coordinate with external design and creative agencies
- Create engaging content to be published across multiple platforms and for email campaigns
- At least two years’ marketing experience in a professional environment
- A marketing degree, or a similar relevant degree would be highly desirable
- Strong track record in event management
- Experience within the recruitment sector or a professional services company would be highly desirable
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's