Senior Management Accountant
|Job Title:||Senior Management Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Ciaran Donaghy|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2019 14:24|
Are you an experienced Management Accountant seeking a senior role in one of the fastest growing SME agencies out there? Do you thrive in two days not being the same in an ever-changing environment? Do you want to report directly into a Finance Director, have exposure to senior stakeholders and feel like you really have an impact in the running of a successful businesses?
I am recruiting for a Senior Management Accountant position on behalf of my client, a fast-paced media & creative agency in Central London. They are pioneering in their enhanced bonuses and benefits package, offering unlimited holiday, flexible working and a really innovative bonus structure!
Key duties include:
- Full preparation and review of management accounts with anomalies investigated and resolved before submitting to the Finance Director
- Maintaining relationships with senior stakeholders, holding regular review meetings with budget holders, conducting variance analysis, P&L analysis et al.
- Provide management information to senior management to enable effective decision making
- Ownership of the budgeting & forecasting processes
- Prepare monthly reporting analyses & commentary reviewing departmental performance
- Assist with the year-end audit preparation
- Be CIMA/ACCA Qualified/Finalist
- Have previous experience in a fast-paced agency
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate across all levels of the business
- High attention to detail while being driven by hitting targets and meeting deadlines
- Have a strong personality able to socialise and engage with the finance team and wider company